Search Cafe World Times

Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Buck's Bronze Stove

 **NEWS: This expires today at 12 noon PST.**

Cafe World has released Buck's Bronze Stove, a mega goal chain. Players can unlock the Bronze Stove, build, and upgrade it through the goals on the side. There is a Stove Shop, which is the complete stages to get rewards feature, which unlocks the Iron Stove.



Bronze Stove! (Goal #1)
Ask for 6 Bronze Metal Plates [wall post]
Serve a random 1hr-2hr dish 60 times
Ask for 6 Bronze Bolts
Reward: 150 Cafe Points, 800 Cafe Coins

Place Bronze (Goal #2)
Place your Bronze Stove! - Sadly, the game made me remove a stove in order to place this one.
Reward: 150 Cafe Points, 800 Cafe Coins




**NOTE: Problem placing Bronze Stove. Clicking Place It at first makes the game force you to remove a stove if you are over the maximum, which is currently 33. After you remove, the game will act like you can't place the new stove. Solution: Click on the goal while you are in edit mode, and click Place It again. This time it let me place the new stove.**

Bronze Burner #1 (Goal #3)
Ask for 6 Bronze Circuits [wall post]
Serve a random 6hr dish 40 times
Spice 15 of your own dishes - use Super Salt or Power Pepper if you don't want to waste Premium spices. You can buy more salt and pepper with coins.
Reward: 150 Cafe Points, 800 Cafe Coins

Finish Bronze #1 (Goal #4)
Ask for 8 Bronze Displays
Serve a random 12hr dish 30 times
Spice 20 of your own dishes
Reward: 150 Cafe Points, 800 Cafe Coins



Here's the Stove Shop -- that annoying feature where you have to ask for things to complete stages... it's back! I was able to access it from a bronze stove icon that appeared on the right hand side of my screen. Other ways to access it are clicking on the Bronze Stove in your cafe, or clicking on "Goal 5" which apparently has us needing to complete Stage 5 of the Stove Shop as one of the tasks. *sigh*


Stage 1
Individual Asks: 1 Bronze Oil Canister, 1 Bronze Hammer, 1 Bronze Scrub Brush
Wall Posts: 1 Bronze Multi-Tool, 1 Bronze Nut and Bolt, 1 Bronze Stove Polish
Reward: 1 Iron Mega Stove

Stage 2
Individual Asks: 1 Bronze Oil Canister, 1 Bronze Hammer, 1 Bronze Scrub Brush
Wall Posts: 2 Bronze Multi-Tools, 2 Bronze Nuts and Bolts, 2 Bronze Stove Polish
Reward: 2 Six Hour Thymes

Stage 3
Individual Asks: 2 Bronze Oil Canisters, 2 Bronze Hammers, 2 Bronze Scrub Brushes
Wall Posts: 2 Bronze Multi-Tools, 2 Bronze Nuts and Bolts, 2 Bronze Stove Polish
Reward: Iron Mega Stove Burner #2

Stage 4
Individual Asks: 2 Bronze Oil Canisters, 2 Bronze Hammers, 2 Bronze Scrub Brushes
Wall Posts:3 Bronze Multi-Tools, 3 Bronze Nuts and Bolts, 3 Bronze Stove Polish
Reward: Grilled Polenta Cake recipe

Stage 5
Individual Asks: 3 Bronze Oil Canisters, 3 Bronze Hammers, 3 Bronze Scrub Brushes
Wall Posts: 3 Bronze Multi-Tools, 3 Bronze Nuts and Bolts, 3 Bronze Stove Polish
Reward: 2 Six Hour Thymes

Stage 6
Individual Asks: 4 Bronze Oil Canisters, 4 Bronze Hammers, 4 Bronze Scrub Brushes
Wall Posts: 3 Bronze Multi-Tools, 3 Bronze Nuts and Bolts, 3 Bronze Stove Polish
Reward: Iron Mega Stove Burner #3

Stage 7
Reward: Egg Biryani recipe

Stage 8
Reward: 2 Quest Buster Thymes

Stage 9
Reward: Iron Mega Stove Burner #4

Stage 10
Reward: Upgrade Iron Mega Stove to Ultra

Bronze Burner #2 (Goal #5)
Complete Stage 5 of the Bronze Stove Shop - I am sorry that I had to type these words. I will most likely be stuck on this goal until the end of the timer for these goals.
Serve a random 5hr dish 40 times
Ask for 6 Bronze Wiring
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Compiled by http://cafeworldtimes.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. My goal #1 has a random 2 hr dish 60 times. Just thought id give a heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if you're at 38 of 33 stoves already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @killerbee, I know what you mean ... I was in a similar situation earlier ... you are taking advantage of a bug in the game ... but if you want to place a new stove, you will have to remove 6 stoves (bring the counter down to 32) and then place the new one ... I know it sucks, but you were not meant to have 38 at the first place :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi killerbee and chandan,

    I ran into a problem when placing my Bronze stove because unlike the other Buck missions, Zynga is not letting us go over our stove limit.

    I had 33 - the max stoves out - and had to drag one in to place the Bronze one.

    Also, at first, it wouldn't let me place after I dragged the stove in, but I clicked on the goal while in edit mode, and clicked Place It again. Then it let me place it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep ! that's what I had to do too. Hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can;t find the bronze stove in functionl

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant find the bronze stove

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Click the Bronze Stove goal on the left hand side of your screen. Click Place It. Follow what the game says. If it makes you remove some stoves, then do that first. Click the goal box again and click Place It again. This time it will let you place the stove. Don't look in your inventory for it, the game hasn't been letting people place it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 38/34 stoves - why would I want 4 stoves, one of which is a 4 burner, so 7 cooking surfaces to replace it with 1 4 burner stove????

    ReplyDelete
  10. oopes that should be "why would I want to remove 4 stoves"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, that is a good question. I've been wondering that too since I feel like I have a decent number of fast stoves already. If you feel like your 38 stoves are what you want out right now, I'd say, just keep them out and keep cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I felt the same, but I don't have all 4 x cookers, so it makes sense for me to lose slots (I had 38 cookers but 85 to cook on) since removing 5 and placing 2 new x4 cookers I now have 89 to cook on.

    One day I'll be bothered to re do the safe and get all 4x ultras, but I get bored

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since there are recipes you can do up to stage 7 with out the stove being there.

    ReplyDelete